Quick, Easy Dinner Recipes are something I always struggle finding. By the time I get home from work I just want to spend that short time with the kids; not in the kitchen. However I am ashamed to admit we get takeout a little more often than I would like and I am absolutely committed to cooking more in less time.
Enter my first blog party. I read a lot about how to execute a blog party but you really needed a good topic. I think any mom would love to read about quick, easy dinner recipes they can prepare in under 30 minutes so I wanted to share! Click here https://momsbf.com/contact-us/ to receive these recipes to your inbox on Fridays:
Details: Every week in the month of April I will be posting 5 quick, easy dinner recipes from other awesome bloggers that are kid friendly and can be prepared in less than 30 minutes.
GIVEAWAY: Each week I will be featuring a different giveaway to my readers. Enter here (if you are already a subscriber you are auto-entered.)
Weekly Cooking tip: Crock. Pots. I received a crock pot as a wedding gift. To be completely honest that thing stayed in the box stayed in the box until my son turned 1, why you ask? Because my son was now eating everything we ate at dinner and when I started looking at our meal choices I was ashamed to say I didn’t want to feed my baby what we were eating – talk about a wakeup call! Who has time to steam veggies every night I thought? And meal prep “is not for busy women”. NOT TRUE when you throw a crock pot into the mix. They get healthy meals done easily and healthy. Here is one I recommend because it’s easy to set temperature, cook time AND you can throw it in the dishwasher: http://amzn.to/2oWpUW8
Recipes: These bloggers are all awesome and their recipes are even better; so click and enjoy!
- Prep time: 25 minutes
- Brief description: Quick and easy spin on traditional spaghetti; delicious and great for picky eaters
- Prep time: 15 minutes prep plus cook time
- Brief Description: Easy and delicious chicken and pasta dish – sign me up!
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Brief Description: Fresh delicious Orzo salad with lots of colors and flavor!
- Prep time: 10 minutes perp and 10 minutes cook
- Brief description: Shrimp fried rice has layers of flavor and the blogger suggests double batching for left overs… genius!
- Prep time: 25 minutes
- Brief description: Easy pasta salad that you can eat warm or cold – yum!
Want these weekly quick, easy dinner recipes in your inbox on Friday so you have the weekend to meal prep? Click here: https://momsbf.com/contact-us/
Do you have an awesome quick recipe? Please message me and I will include it later in this month!
Till next time,