Northern Virginia mamas – I have got activities for you to do with kids every weekend, this weekend is April 23-24th.
Subscribe to my blog to get a weekly email about these Northern Virginia kids activities posts!
We have all been there – it’s been a crazy week. Work was a disaster or taking care of a household full time seemed impossible. Now it is the weekend and you want fun activities to do with the family that are kid friendly – but what do you do? You try to go on websites but events get cancelled or the details aren’t comprehensive – so frustrating when you don’t have a ton of time! I’ve got you northern Virginia Mamas!
Every week I am going to post about activities happening in Northern Virginia that upcoming weekend and post all the details. This morning was super rainy and gross so I waited until it cleared up a bit.
Fairfax Corner Art Festival: Grab your strollers and head to Fairfax corner to check out local art vendors! Kid friendly because at least my little one loves to look around at colorful designs PLUS great shopping and lunch options! http://www.artfestival.com/festivals/fairfax-corner-art-festival
- When: Saturday, April 23rd, 2016 10:00am to 5:00pm Sunday, April 24th, 2016 10:00am to 5:00pm
- What: Art Festival
- Where: 4100 Monument Corner Dr. in Fairfax, VA
- Why: Forecast is clearing up around noon Saturday and clear on Sunday. Perfect day to walk around and browse
- How: Cost Free! Look up local restaurants before you go – great dining options
Bluegrass and BBQ – Winery at Bull Run: Parents enjoy excellent wine while your kids run around the spacious fields. Relax and listen to live bluegrass music and eat BBQ
- When: April 23rd 12 – 4:00
- What: Live Bluegrass music by the Page County Ramblers and BBQ from The Bone food truck. Wine tastings for adults!
- Where: 15950 Lee Highway, Centreville VA 20120
- Why: Kids friendly winery – what is better than that!?!
- How: Drive – there is parking readily available. No admission cost
Have a fun/ dry weekend NOVA!
Till next time, Tiff