Northern Virginia mamas – I have got activities for you to do with kids every weekend, this weekend is April 30 – May 1.
Subscribe to my blog to get a weekly email about these Northern Virginia kids activities posts!
We have all been there – it’s been a crazy week. Work was a disaster or taking care of a household full time seemed impossible. Now it is the weekend and you want fun activities to do with the family that are kid friendly – but what do you do? You try to go on websites but events get cancelled or the details aren’t comprehensive – so frustrating when you don’t have a ton of time! I’ve got you northern Virginia Mamas!
Every week I am going to post about activities happening in Northern Virginia that upcoming weekend and post all the details. They are calling for rain both days but hopefully there are a few dry breaks!
Fairfax Springfest: Grab your strollers and head to Fairfax for a free Earth Day event featuring games, hands on activities and more! http://www.springfestfairfax.org/
- When: Saturday, April 30th, 2016, 10:00am to 4:00pm
- What: Kid friendly festival
- Where: 9518 Workhouse Way, Lorton VA
- Why: Forecast is only clouds until 4:00 – for now! Head there early for a bounce house, petting zoo, farm animals and other activities!
- How: Cost Free!
Music Food and Wine: Local winery – the description says it all! http://www.wineryatlagrange.com/upcoming-events/
- When: Sunday May 1st, 2:00 – 6:00
- What: Winery event with live music
- Where: 4970 Antioch Rd, Haymarket, VA 20169
- Why: Forecast calls for rain – who wouldn’t want to taste some good wine on a rainy day… or a Sunday.. ok on a day that end with the letter Y! If the weather holds up there are great field for kids to run around in!
- How: No admission cost
Have a fun/ dry weekend NOVA! Unfortunately it doesn’t look like you will need your sunglasses like this cool kid..
Till next time, Tiff